Thermoception (Summer with The New Professor) - The New Professor, Episode 5
In episode 5 of The New Professor, Ryan tries to beat the heatwave and talks about just what summer means for those of us in higher education.
Some of the things mentioned in this episode include:
- Lifehacker's 3-Ingredient Happy Hour
- Pavement Temperatures and Burns: Streets of Fire
- Paul Pitchford: Healing With Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- Lady Holland - A Memoir of the Reverend Sydney Smith, Vol 1
- Fast Forward: Designing and Teaching Accelerated Courses
- 13% of college students are homeless
- Long-term psychological and physiological effects of heat stroke
- Postural stability and neurobehavioural effects of heat exhaustion among adult men
- Child vehicular heatstroke deaths
- Arizona "good Samaritan bill"
- HiPaw Breathable Dog Boots
- Julia Cameron's Morning Pages
- Home Depot whiteboard
- The Daily Routines of Famous Creative People
Thanks for listening!
Your iTunes reviews and Stitcher thumbs-ups are incredibly important. So, if you like the podcast, if I made you laugh or think, I would appreciate your five-star review. And don't forget to mention it to your friends.
If you really like it and want to support the podcast by buying me a cup of coffee or a beer, that's cool, too.